Mocasa Wellness Center provides HydraFacials to patients desiring an instant glow, reversing the signs of aging, skin damage, and environmental pollutants on their skin tissues. HydraFacials help you achieve a brighter, smoother, and more youthful appearance without using harsh chemicals, incisions, anesthesia, or downtime. Please contact our expert cosmetic providers in Miami, FL, to discuss your HydraFacial treatment.
What is HydraFacial?
HydraFacial is a groundbreaking skin rejuvenation technique that combines three essential skin treatments at once: exfoliating, hydration, and cleansing. The HydraFacial device scrubs away dead skin cells, suctions away the impurities, and improves your skin texture, helping you achieve smooth and even-textured skin. Furthermore, it also infuses your skin with individually chosen skincare formulations to address the root cause of your skin concerns.
- Skin redness and irritation
- Fine lines and wrinkles
- Skin laxity and sagging
- Dry and irritated skin
- Dull and tired complexion
- Under-eye hollows
- Thin or dry lips
- Brown spots and melasma
- Oily and congested skin
- Enlarged pores
- Textural irregularities
How Does HydraFacial Work?
- Exfoliation: Lactic acid is used to exfoliate the dead skin cells.
- Peel: Glycolic and salicylic acids are used to exfoliate the uppermost layers of the skin, clearing away the unwanted debris and makeup residue.
- Extraction: Vortex fusion and suction are used to extract and remove all the makeup residue, oils, and dirt trapped within the pores.
- Enhancement: Individually chosen serums are used to rejuvenate your skin, addressing the root cause of your specific skin concerns.
- Protection: Peptides, antioxidants, hyaluronic acid, and other skincare formulations make your skin look plump and supple.
The Advantages of HydraFacial
- Addresses the root cause of your skin concerns
- Reduces the fine lines and wrinkles from your skin
- Unclogs the pores, removing the oil and debris
- Reverses hyperpigmentation, sun damage, and textural issues
- Non-surgical and non-invasive treatment
- Painless and comfortable treatment
- No harsh side effects, irritation, or complications
- Customized according to each individual’s needs
- Resume your daily activities immediately after the treatment
- Can be repeated regularly to maintain the results
- Suitable for patients with sensitive skin
Your HydraFacial Treatment
What are the results and recovery like?
You can return home or resume work immediately after the HydraFacial session. There are no special instructions for care, but you should avoid excessive sun exposure and wear sunscreen when going outside. The results will appear instantly and last for up to seven days — the treatment can be repeated once a month for optimal results.
Contact Us Today
HydraFacial is the ideal non-surgical and non-invasive technique to improve your skin’s overall texture, complexion, and appearance, by reversing the signs of aging and skin damage. As an incredibly gentle treatment, it is particularly suitable for patients with sensitive skin types and those who can’t opt for more aggressive skin rejuvenation treatments. Please schedule an appointment to discuss your HydraFacial treatment options in Miami, FL.