Mocasa Wellness Center provides Restylane dermal fillers to elevate your facial appearance and reverse the signs of aging. If you have wrinkles, fine lines, facial hollows, thin lips, and other cosmetic concerns that affect your self-consciousness, Restylane may offer the desired solution. Please consult the exceptional cosmetic providers at our medical spa to discuss your treatment with Restylane.
- Fine lines and wrinkles
- Skin laxity
- Hollow cheeks
- Under-eye hollows
- Nasolabial folds around the nose
- Marionette lines around the mouth
- Loss of volume in the face or hands
- Thin, dry, or asymmetrical lips
- Perioral lines around the mouth
The Advantages of Restylane:
- Non-surgical treatment
- Concludes within 15 to 30 minutes
- Highly personalized formulations
- Restores your hyaluronic acid reserves
- No pain or discomfort due to lidocaine
- No harsh side effects or complications
- Immediate return to usual activities
- Immediate onset of natural-looking results
- Long-lasting results — up to 18 months
Restylane Treatment Options
- Restylane Defyne: Smoothens moderate-to-severe facial wrinkles and laugh lines, such as the nasolabial folds and the marionette lines.
- Restylane Refyne: Smoothens mild-to-moderate facial wrinkles and laugh lines, such as the nasolabial folds and the marionette lines.
- Restylane Kysse: Augments the lips’ shape and volume, smoothens the upper lips, makes them look brighter and corrects the perioral lines around the mouth (lipstick lines).
- Restylane Lyft: Restores lost volume to the midface region (cheeks) and dorsal hands (back of the hands), and fills in the fine lines and creases.
- Restylane Silk: Adds volume to the lips, making them look fuller, brighter, and more supple, and smoothens the perioral lines (lipstick lines) around the mouth.
- Restylane: Restores lost facial volume and corrects the moderate-to-severe facial wrinkles and nasolabial folds and marionette lines.
Your Restylane Treatment
What is the treatment like?
The cosmetic provider cleanses your skin and applies topical anesthesia to ensure optimal comfort. After choosing the ideal formulation and dosage, they inject it into strategically chosen treatment areas using ultrafine needles. You might feel a gentle pinch as the needle enters your skin. The number of injections depends on your goals.
When will the results appear?
Restylane Mimai produces instant results — your skin looks fuller, supple, and more voluminous. However, most patients appreciate the results once the side effects dissipate. Depending on the formulation and the treatment areas, the results may last for 6 to 18 months, following which you’ll need maintenance treatments.
Contact Us Today
Restylane is one of the most popular and effective collections of dermal fillers to reverse the signs of aging and enhance facial appearance. It allows you to look and feel younger and more confident without limiting your range of expressions. Please schedule an appointment with our cosmetic providers to discuss your Restylane treatment options in Miami, FL.